The Missions: San Francisco and San José

Unless the mission is oriented by charity, that is, unless it springs from a profound act of divine love, it risks being reduced to mere philanthropic and social activity...Consequently, being missionaries means loving God with all one's heart, even to the point, if necessary, of dying for him. - Pope Benedict XVI


let me tell you, when it rains cats and dogs here at night and the power goes out it is miserable. these crazy flying ant things swarm everywhere. and these moths with 6 inch wingspans do everything they can to gain access to the rooms. i spend 20 minutes battling this huge black moth in my bedroom last night, finally getting it to fly out. then, much to my chagrin, i found a big spider under my sheets. i don't care what all you card carrying peta members think, i killed it without any remorse. report me if you want...




XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 The Missions: San Francisco and San José |